The abeyance of the certificate of inspection is enjoined by the director of the inspection body issuing ‘Decision to suspend the inspection certificate’, stating the conditions to be met for its renewal. The decision is sent to the bearer of the inspection certificate and this is published on the official Eucert web page. During the period of abeyance the inspection certificate bearer is not entitled to use the inspection certificate or an Eucert inspection stamp and is not authorized to refer to the inspection certificate.
The maximum abeyance period of the inspection certificate is 60 days. If the causes of abeyance of the inspection certificate are present even after elapsing, the inspection body Eucert Ltd. is obliged to withdraw inspection certificate definitively.
Reasons for abeyance of the inspection certificate
The validity of the inspection certificate may be suspended on the basis of these facts:
- Misuse of the inspection certificate or inspection marks
- Not making it possible to perform a supervisory inspection during the validity of the contract
- Not making it possible to perform an emergency inspection checks,
- Not rectifying the disagreements by the end of the agreed period (maximum of 60 days) detected during the supervisory / emergency inspection,
- Negative result of introductory / supervisory / emergency inspection,
- Contravention of information obligations – not reporting the changes which have a major impact on the activities related to the subject of the inspection certificate
- Not complying (not even after 60-day period) with any liabilities towards the inspection body
Procedure for renewal of the suspended inspection certificate
If within the prescribed period the conditions set out in the notice of suspension of the inspection certificate issued by the director of the inspection body “The decision on renewal of the inspection certificate\” are met, the decision is sent to the bearer of the inspection certificate and this is published on the official Eucert web page.
Inspection certificate revocation procedure
On the basis of the findings of the inspection body, director issues “The decision to withdraw the inspection certificate.” The decision is sent to the bearer of the inspection certificate and this is published on the official Eucert web page.
Reasons for revocation of the certificate of inspection
The inspection certificate may also be revoked because:
- The bearer of the inspection certificate requested so
- The property of the customer is declared bankrupt, or if the bankruptcy proceedings have been stopped or rejected because of property deficiency, or if the bankruptcy has not been declared because the property is insufficient to cover the costs of a temporary administrator
- The causes of abeyance of the certificate have not been removed within the given period of 60 days
- The bearer of the certificate uses the certificate or refers to it even during its revocation
- The committee of impartiality decide to withdraw the certificate because of information gathered during the inspections (e. g. technological precedures, realization, etc.)